To assess your loan application, we need to know about your financial conditions. You therefore will be asked to submit your bank account statements of all your existing bank accounts for at least the last 3 months.
Please follow these instructions to provide us with full and readable documents:
- Statements must be full
- Do not remove any transactions from your account statement. We need to see an unchanged account statement with all transactions.
- All pages must be fully visible, no cut out or omitted lines. If you make a photo of a paper copy of your statements, make sure that no part of the document is missing.
- Statements must be in colour, black-and-white copies cannot be accepted.
- Statements must be in .jpg, .png or .pdf format.
- Please do not upload documents in Excel or Word.
- We also cannot accept statements that have been downloaded in Excel or Word and subsequently converted into a correct format.
Please be aware that if your statements do not meet these requirements, we will have to ask you to submit them again. This can delay the assessment of your application and we would not be able to guarantee an offer (if eligible) within 24 hours.
To learn more about how to acquire a bank account statement and how to submit it via the form, click here >>