The security of our borrowers is important to us. Therefore we need to verify the identity of each applicant before approving a loan. You will be required to submit a copy of some of your identity documents.
It’s easy, just follow these instructions:
- Choose one of your identity documents (national ID card, passport or driving licence)
- Make a clear, readable and colour photo or scan of both the front and back page of the chosen document.
- Make sure no part of the documents is missing on the copy. Do not modify or edit the picture.
- Upload the pictures to the application form when requested to do so.
- Please upload the documents only in .jpg, .png or .pdf format. Other formats cannot be accepted.
Please be aware that if the copies of your documents do not meet these requirements, we will have to ask you to submit them again. This can delay the assessment of your application and we would not be able to guarantee an offer (if eligible) within 24 hours.