After you record a friend loan at PeerCredit, you get access to an interactive repayment schedule.
Both the borrower and the lender can make notes on payment dates:
- The borrower can make notes on dates when the scheduled payment was sent.
- The lender can make notes on dates when the scheduled payment was received.
- The status of each payment changes accordingly.
To make a note on the payment date, follow these steps:
- Go to the Loan Details of the respective loan stored in your PeerCredit account.
- Select “Repayment schedule” in the tab bar.
- As a borrower, click in the column “Payment sent” field and insert the date.
- As a lender, click in the column “Payment received” and insert the date.
For your convenience, consider uploading the copies of the borrower’s bank transfers proving that a payment was sent to the lender’s account.